Server release Friday the 30th of September!
A large PvE dedicated Space Engineers server split into an earth and space stage, with a growing set of 70+ mods. Available at launch for private community members only.
After more than a year away from Space Engineers we’re returning with a brand new private server, focused as always around PvE content, escaping from the high gravity of the starting planet, and exploring the galaxy. The perfect sandbox to build some of the largest ships and bring the fight back to the many unsuspecting peaceful factions of the sector.
The following is the near final list of mods which will be included in the server at launch. Others will be added as needed or from suggestions, as well as more experimental ones later on.
The server will be run in several stages with different goals at each stage.
We make planetfall on a high gravity Earthlike planet with only a handful of basic survival pods and setup a base, bringing terror to the many peaceful research outposts across the planet. With the goal of being ready in a week’s time for a large launch into space.
--- WARNING TRANSMISSION: Any ships attempting to leave the atmosphere before space launch day have a 100% chance of being destroyed by the space Bermuda triangle ---
- Build a large shared base
- Gather planetary resources
- Create planetary rovers, miners, fighters, drones
- Construct hydrogen powered space ships for launch day
With a fleet of atmosphere and space capable ships built up over the week we finally commence our first launch off the planet! The whole galaxy opens up with new access to Uranium, Platinum, and the 7 other planets.
- Successfully launch into space
- Construct large space base
- Gather Uranium and Platinum
- Expand and upgrade our fleet
- Establish a base on the 7 remaining planets
We redouble our efforts to construct bases on all planets in the solar system, expand with automation, perhaps discover some new planets… add the more experimental mods.
- Complete our expansion across the solar system
- Ensure bases on all planets are active and protected
- Add new more experimental mods (like the water mod, and more AI mods)