Hai thur o/

Hai,

My names [color=#ff6633]Asuka[/color] /o/ I was brought here by master Hexy who I live to serve and please ;D
Im just your average [color=#ff3333]Otaku[/color] and [color=#ff3399]Gamer[/color] Mostly im always in the teamspeak in the couch area waiting for master hexy to instruct me what to do. With out hexy I am nothing. Hexy Is [color=#cc33ff]Love[/color]… Hexy Is [color=#ffcc33]Life[/color].

No but in all seriousness, Im Asuka nice to meet you all. Hexy told me he wanted me to do a funny intro and I told him I would as well. So… Hai!

I feel the phrase “Don’t worry, we’re from the Internet” may be of some use here.

Anyway welcome Asuka, I see you’re already making good use of the custom user titles :stuck_out_tongue: … or at least you could probably call it that…

[align=center][size=xx-large][color=#cc3399]D[/color][color=#9966cc]a[/color][color=#66ccff]y[/color][color=#339933]u[/color][color=#ffcc66]m[/color] [color=#9966ff]G[/color][color=#ff6699]u[/color][color=#cc3333]r[/color][color=#66cc33]l[/color] [color=#ffccff]! [/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][/align]