“We’re all mad here.” - Cheshire Cat, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
How to Join
We currently have several different ranks on the Teamspeak and it’s important that anyone who visits the Teamspeak knows what each one is.
Guest - This is default rank users will be given when first
joining the server. Guest permissions are very limited but they can
still PM other users.
Approved Guest - This group can be given when member rank
users want to bring known friends to the Teamspeak, however will
still encourage approved guests to join us as members.
Members - Members are a part of the growing community, to
become a member simply register on the forums and ask a member of
staff for the rank (later on there will be an automated system).
Loyal - Loyal rank is only given to those who has been active
in the community for over 1 year.
Staff - Any one of these icons being next to the right of any
Teamspeak users name means that they are a staff member. They are the
first people you should go to if you need help.
- Don’t be a dick - It’s a simple rule but refer to this diagram if you’re having trouble. Don’t go about harassing other users or being threatening, racist, homophobic, etc.
- Respect the privacy of other users - That means don’t share pictures of others or any of their personal information (emails, addresses, etc) without their permission.
- Don’t Spam - This includes channel hopping, message spamming and advertising.
- Don’t use profanity in your username or channel names - While we have no other rules limiting the use of profanity on the teamspeak, usernames must not contain it.
- Profile images - Profile images must not contain content that is sexual, gory or otherwise disturbing.
- Don’t post links to illegal content - Posting of links to, engaging in or uploading of any content that is illegal is strictly forbidden.
- Don’t join channels just to troll or annoy - You should not join channels that you are not a regular of just for the purpose of trolling or disturbing those within it.
So what now?
If you’re not sure what your first steps in this community should be then here are a few suggestions:
- Introduce yourself on the forum
- Join one of the public game channels in the Teamspeak with people in and say hello, or just drop into the public chat room.